Have you seen any beauty product that removes acne and scars in just 21 days? Many acne suffers have searched and searched for that wonder product but to no avail. The answer to your quest lies in this simple home remedy that i am about to tell you. So if you want to have a smoother skin without acne, scars and dark spots, follow carefully through these steps on how to prepare this simple home remedy. But first let us see the ingredients for this simple home remedy and the benefits of each of the natural ingredients.
#1. Chickpeas flour:
The following are the benefits of chickpeas flour:
• It exfoliate dead skin: Cleaning your skin is not just enough to make you have a smooth, soft skin and clear skin. You need to exfoliate from time to time in other to remove the top layer of the oldest or dead skin cells. The granules of the chickpeas flour helps to exfoliate your skin.
• It also reduces the production of sebum from your skin glands. Remember that excess sebum can cause pimples.
#2. Turmeric powder:
You can get turmeric powder in your local supermarket.
• This ingredient has antimicrobial activities. It kills the bacteria on the skin that cause pimples and acne.
• Tumeric powder also smoothens the skin leaving you with a clear complexion.
#3. Olive oil:
known for its low cholesterol content in cooking, olive oil:
• Helps to improve the moisture content of your skin, thus, keeping your skin soft and supple. • Olive oil is also a good antioxidant. It contains vitamin E which restores the skin smoothness and protect against UV rays.
This ingredient tastes good in the mouth. Not only is it good for eating, honey is also essential for the skin.
• It contains numerous vitamins and minerals to nourish and care for the skin. • Applying honey on the skin gives it a supple and beautiful appearance.
Make sure that you use a healthy youghurt for this remedy.
• Youghurt contains lactic acid which helps to close skin pores and prevent bacteria from entering into them.
• It also helps to dissolve skin dead cells and prevent acne causing bacteria from feeding on them.
How to prepare this simple remedy:
To prepare this simple home remedy, you will need to get a medium sized bowl that can allow you to stir properly. In that bowl, start by adding 2 tablespoons of chickpeas powder. Then add 1 teaspoon of Tumeric powder. Proceed by adding both 1 teaspoon of olive oil and honey into the bowl. Then finally add 3 tablespoons of Youghurt. After having all the ingredients in one bowl, mix continuously until it has form a paste. Make sure that you get a yellow coloured mixture rather than a white coloured one.
How to apply this simple remedy:
It is easy to apply this mixture to your skin using your fingertips. But make sure that your hands are clean. Dirty hands carry germs that can worsen your skin problems. Rub this mixture on your skin and allow for 30 minutes each day. In 7 days, you will start to see results. If you use this simple remedy dedicatedly, Before 21 days all your skin problems would have been solved