How To Do a Foot Massage – Best Way To Do a Stress Relieving Foot Massage
Foot massage can be fun especially when you have done some stressful activities during the day requiring you to stand for long hours. Sometimes, headaches and pains in some certain parts in your body may reflect from your foot. Foot Massage can cure it all. Do you know that some minutes of foot massage can help alleviate this pain. In fact, a lot of benefits can be derived just from regularly massaging your foot.
Before you can fully enjoy the benefits of foot massage, the massage sessions must be done properly. So if you want to give your partner’s foot a good massage or you want your partner to learn how to properly treat your feet, then pay attention as i show both of you how to properly do a good foot massage. But first, what are the benefits of foot massages?
BENEFITS OF FOOT MASSAGES
1. Improves sex life: The foot is an erroneous zone especially for females. Because of this, couples use foot massage as a means of foreplay. Foot massage relieves the stress of the day’s activities and thus put couples in the mood for sexual intercourse when done in a gentle manner.
2. Improves blood circulation: Do you know that regularly massaging your foot can help circulate blood from your foot to all part of your body? This is because your foot contains some major arteries involve in the transport of blood. When you get your foot massaged, you open these arteries and blood rich in oxygen is free to flow freely.
3. Helps a you sleep better: Before going to bed, do a simple foot massage. You will find out that your sleep will be smoother and longer. This is because your body is put in a relaxed state.
4. Relieves Migraine and Headaches: Some persons with long history of headaches have attested to the fact that after a 10 minutes session of a gentle foot massage, they found instant relief from their headaches. This is due to the relaxation and stimulation of nerves associated with massaging the foot.
5. Reduces High Blood Pressure: With regular foot massage, blood flow to the legs is increased therefore decreasing the congestion of blood in other parts of the body that may result in the development of High Blood Pressure.
6. Keeps Foot Healthy and Free From Aches: Regular foot massage helps to relief joints pain around the ankles. The muscles are also stimulated making them flexible and less stiff.
HOW TO DO A PROPER FOOT MASSAGE
1. Rub the oil on top of the feet: Then do a straight massage from the ankle towards the toes of the foot. Do this continuously to make sure that the oil gets into the skin pores.
2. Massage the Toes, Soles and Heels: You can do a deeper massage when you get to the ankles to relief the muscles there.
3. Apply Pressure on the Heels: Make your hands into a cup shape. Then hold the foot and use your thumbs to press and apply pressure to the heels.
4. Massage the Arches of The Foot: Start from below the ball of the feet. In a smaller circular manner, apply pressure around the foot arches using your thumbs.
5. Massage Each Toes: One after the other, gently stretch the toes at their joints. Rotate them and try to pull them out slowly.
6. Press The Pressure Points: The pressure points are located on the middle of the foot. Use your thumbs to apply pressure around those areas just before you get to the heels. If you want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, always remember to do a daily foot massage before you go to bed at night.
If you want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, always remember to do a daily foot massage before you go to bed at night.