HOME REMEDY FOR ACNE AND PIMPLES:
Everyone desires to look beautiful with a flawless and healthy skin, but not everybody can achieve this goal. Most people have spent money on creams and cosmetics but having a perfect skin is still far from them. The major obstacle to achieving this goal is acne and pimples.
Are you a sufferer of acne?
Do you have spots all around your face, back and chest? Do you wake up every morning seeing stubborn pimples all over your face that has refused to go for years now? I know how it feels. Sometimes you do not want to attend parties or classes because you feel ugly. Or you must have been tired of mockery by your peers for having a bad face. You have a reason to smile now. Your relief has come. We shall be discussing home remedies for acne and pimples. But first let us know a little about acne.
Acne is a major skin disease affecting teenagers. Sometimes, adults too are affected. When adults, more than 25 years of age, have this disease it is referred to as ‘adult acne’. People with acne have spots and pimples in most areas of their bodies such as:
Acne could result in scars if not properly treated. Most people with acne are often depressed. If your acne is severe, it could result into cysts which are very painful. Acne affects most people under the age of 13-24.
CAUSES OF ACNE:
During teenage years, there is an increase in the level an hormone called testosterone in the body. This stimulate the sebaceous glands in your skin to produce excess sebum. Sebum is necessary to keep your skin moisturized. But an excess production of this sebum makes the pores under your skin to become clogged. Dead skin cells also accumulate in this clogged area. Bacteria feed on this sebum and therefore pimples are formed. Factors such as stress, genetic makeup, some certain food, greasy cosmetics, etc can increase your risk of developing acne.
CURE FOR ACNE:
Do you know that your acne and pimples can be cured? Yes! There are natural cures for acne that have been proven to be very effective. Here is a list of home remedies for acne and pimples you can try out.
• CURE ACNE USING ALOE VERA AND COCONUT OIL
INGREDIENTS: ALOE VERA:
Get a fresh Aloe Vera. It should be big and fleshy in order for you to extract a large amount of flesh from it. You can get Aloe Vera from a plant store or you can grow Aloe Vera in your garden if you have the space. If you intend to grow Aloe Vera plant, always remember that they require enough water to survive.
This oil has it unique function on the skin. It helps to retain the moisture content of the skin. Coconut oil have been shown to unclog blocked pores in the skin. If your skin is itchy or you have painful sores on your skin, coconut oil can be used for treatment. Coconut oil also contain antimicrobial agent and thus help prevent acne. Local stores around you sell coconut oil for a cheap amount. Or you may decide to extract the oil from a coconut directly.
1. Chop the Aloe Vera into small pieces.
2. Do not remove the outer layer of the Aloe Vera. Then put the chopped Aloe Vera into a pot.
3. Pour a cupful of coconut oil and heat up the content of the pot for 5 minutes. Coconut oil helps to extract the Aloe Vera liquid without going through unnecessary stress.
4. After heating, pour the content of the pot into a container and allow to cool.
5. Your home remedy for acne is ready for us.
After bathing, apply the Aloe Vera oil on the affected area. This should be used every morning and night. You will see visible result almost immediately. This Aloe Vera oil also helps to remove acne scars & Stretch Marks.
• CURE ACNE USING APPLE CIDER VINEGAR INGREDIENTS
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR:
This ingredient helps to reduce the amount of oil on your skin. It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and so it helps to fight bacteria causing acne. Apple cider vinegar helps to reduce inflammation on the skin.
1. Get five big apples from your local supermarket.
2. Using a blender, crush the apples into juice.
3. Obtain the apple juice from the blender and store in a tightly sealed container.
4. Do not add any preservative into this apple juice.
5. Allow the unprocessed juice to ferment for days.
6. Your apple cider vinegar is ready for use.
Pour a little amount of apple cider vinegar into a cup. Dilute this quantity with water. Make sure that the water added is three times the amount of apple cider vinegar. Wash the area affected with acne with warm water and pat to dry. Using a cotton wool, apply the apple cider vinegar to the area affected. Wait for 30 seconds and rinse. Repeat this each morning and night.
CURE ACNE USING HONEY AND CINNAMON INGREDIENTS
This thick yellow sweet fluid has long been used to treat skin problems. It also has antioxidant properties which makes it slow down the aging process. Honey is used to remove acne scars. Honey also helps stop acne formation by unplugging clogged pores. Make sure you buy genuine honey from your local market.
Cinnamon is obtained from the bark of a tree known as ‘Cinnamomum’. Cinnamon is used to reduce the occurrence of acne on face, neck and back. It is also used to relieve dry and itchy skin.
1. Pour a sizeable quantity of honey into a bowl.
2. Add cinnamon into the bowl containing and mix well.
3. If you observe that the mixture is becoming lumpy, add more quantity of honey and mix well till it becomes a paste.
4. Your honey and cinnamon mask is ready for use.
Wash your face with a mild soap and clean water. Then pat to dry. Apply enough amount of honey and cinnamon paste on your face till it forms a thick layered mask. Leave the mask on your face for 30 minutes and then wash off. Repeat this routine morning and night before bedtime. The acne on your face will reduce drastically.
CURE ACNE USING BAKING SODA INGREDIENTS:
If you enjoy baking, then you should be familiar with baking soda. It is very interesting to know that baking soda is not only used for the oven, it is also used as a home remedy for the treatment of acne and pimples. Baking soda is a wonderful skin exfoliating agent which helps remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. It also helps to unclog skin pores. Baking soda helps smoothen the skin and neutralises its acidity. Baking powder is sold in local stores and supermarkets
1. Pour a large quantity of baking soda into a big bowl.
2. Add water and stir till the mixture becomes a paste.
3. To make baking soda more effective, you can add 5 tablespoon of honey and 3 tablespoon of lime to the mixture.
4. Your home remedy for acne is prepared and ready for usage.
Wash your face with warm water to open your skin pores. With your clean hands, apply the paste on your face to form a mask. Allow the mask remain on your face for as long as 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse your face with cold water to reduce the size of your skin pores. Continue this routine morning and night each day. Your face would gradually become smoother and the acne disappear almost immediately. After learning how to make natural home remedies for acne and pimples, there is an important home medicine you might want to learn about. It is called Aloe Vera Gel.
TOP FIVE USES OF ALOE VERA GEL
Aloe Vera gel is a natural wonder product. People all over the world use Aloe Vera gel for so many things. A number of them includes:
1. treating of burns and scars
2. rejuvenating the moisture content of a dry skin.
3. Aloe Vera Gel when applied on an acne prone skin helps to reduce the risk of skin breakouts.
4. To relieve constipation.
5. Aloe Vera Gel helps to smoothen the face when applied diligently. All these medicinal use are of Aloe Vera Gel is possible because this gel contains vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and antibacterial agents. Having known all this, let us see how we can prepare our wonderful Aloe Vera Gel easily.
SIMPLE STEPS TO PREPARE HOME MADE ALOE VERA GEL
1. Get five or more Aloe Vera leafs. Make sure that these leafs are healthy and big so that enough quantity of gel can be extracted.
2. Cut each Aloe Vera leaf into square shape pieces using a knife or a sharp blade.
3. Scrap of the sawlike edges of each square shaped pieces.
4. With your blade, cut open each piece of the small Aloe Vera leaf close to the bark.
5. Use a spoon and scoop out the clear Aloe Vera Gel of each piece into a clean bowl.
6. Stir the Gel in the bowl till it becomes a liquid.
7. Add Vitamin E to the Aloe Vera Gel. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. It is also an essential food supplement.
8. Store this Gel in a container and keep in the refrigerator for a week before use
9. Your wonderful Aloe Vera Gel is now ready for use.